This website is provided for your use by Easy Internet Services Ltd ("Us", "We" or "Our" for short) - trading as "seoinsider.co.uk" of Communications House, 26 York Street, London, W1U 6PZ.
ATTENTION: This legal notice, also referred to at the Terms and Conditions, applies to the entire contents of the Website under the domain name www.seoinsider.co.uk (Website) and to any correspondence by e-mail between us and you. Please read these terms carefully before using the Website. Using the Website, or reviewing any content on the Website, indicates that you accept these terms regardless of whether or not you choose to register with us, or the purpose of your visit to the Website, this includes persons and businesses who are listed in the directories on the Website. If you do not accept these terms, do not use the Website.
Some areas of the Website require registration. By completing the registration, you are automatically bound by these terms and conditions.
1. Introduction and Use Of The Website
- You may access most areas of the Website without registering your details with us. Certain areas of the Website are only open to you if you register, referred to in these Terms and Conditions as "Registered Users".
- By accessing any part of the Website, you shall be deemed to have accepted this legal notice in full. If you do not accept this legal notice in full, you must leave the Website immediately.
- The Company may revise this legal notice at any time by updating this posting. You should check the Website from time to time to review the then current legal notice, because it is binding on you. Certain provisions of this legal notice may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages at the Website.
- Should you continue to use this Website, You are deemed to have accepted such variations. If You do not agree to such variations, You should not use this Website.
- The Website contains content about products which may be age restricted and/or subject to other restriction in some locations. By entering these areas of the Website You warrant that it is legal for You to view such material from the location You are accessing the Website.
- You are permitted to print and download extracts from the Website for your own non commercial use on the following basis:
- 1.1. no documents or related graphics on the Website are modified in any way;
- 1.2. no graphics on the Website are used separately from the corresponding text; and
- 1.3. the Company's copyright and trade mark notices and this permission notice appear in all copies.
- Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on the Website (including without limitation photographs and graphical images) are owned by the Company or its licensors. For the purposes of this legal notice, any use of extracts from the Website other than in accordance with clause 2.1 for any purpose is prohibited. If you breach any of the terms in these Terms and Conditions, your permission to use the Website automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed extracts from the Website.
- Subject to clause 2.1, no part of the Website may be reproduced or stored in any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without the Company's prior written permission.
- Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved.
3. Access to the Website
- Access to the Website is permitted on a temporary basis and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service without notice. You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary to access this Website. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons accessing our Website through Your internet connection are aware of these Terms and Conditions.
4. Reliance On Information Posted
- Materials posted on our Website are not intended as advice or recommendations, and should not be relied upon as such. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such information.
5. Intellectual Property
- You may access, view and print out one copy of our Website and all information, images, and other content displayed on the Website ("Materials") on a single device strictly in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- You may only view, print out and use the Website and the Materials for Your own personal, non-commercial use. We expressly reserve all intellectual property rights in and to the Website and the Materials and Your use of the Website and Materials is subject to the following restrictions. You must not:
- 2.1. remove any copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the Materials;
- 2.2. use any Materials from the Website in any manner that may infringe any copyright, intellectual property right or proprietary right of us or any third parties; or
- 2.3. reproduce, modify, display, perform, publish, distribute, disseminate, broadcast, frame, communicate to the public or circulate to any third party or exploit this Website and/or the Materials in any way including for any commercial purpose, without our prior written consent.
- We expressly reserve all rights in and to the Website domain name and all related sub-domains. Other trademarks, products and company names mentioned on the Website may be trademarks of their respective owners or licensors and the rights in such marks are reserved to their respective owners or licensors.
6. Linking To Our Website
- You may link to any page of the Website for non commercial purposes provided that You do so in a way that is fair and legal and which does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. For the avoidance of doubt, the linking site must not contain any adult or illegal material or any material that is offensive, harassing or otherwise objectionable.
- By creating a link to the Website, you shall be deemed to have accepted the terms of the Linking Agreement, which is available to view here Linking Agreement.
- You must not link to our Website in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not remove or obscure by framing or otherwise, advertisements, any copyright notice, or other information published on the Website. Our Website must not be framed on any other website.
- If You would like to link to our site for commercial purposes or any purpose not included above, please enter such request on the Contact Us webpage.
- Our Website and/or the Materials and Content may contain links to third party Website. If You decide to visit any third party site, You do so at Your own risk. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions expressed in such Website. Links do not imply that we are, or our Website are affiliated to or associated with such sites.
- Your browsing and interaction on another Website, including Website which have a link to our Website, is subject to that website's own rules and policies. Please read those rules and policies before proceeding.
- Our communications with You may contain information sourced from third party Website. Material from a third party site will be clearly marked and a link to the source Website will be provided. We accept no responsibility or liability for any material supplied by or contained on any third party Website which is linked from our communications with You, or any use of personal data by such a third party.
- The inclusion of any link in our communications with You does not imply endorsement by us of the linked site. If You decide to access linked third party Website, You do so at Your own risk.
7. Information On The Website
- Views and opinions expressed in content submitted by Users are those of the individual submitting the material, not those of Easy Internet Services Ltd and we accept no responsibility for the content of such posts.
- Pricing information on the Website is provided by third party software. We do not guarantee the accuracy of pricing information on the Website, nor for the availability of such products/services from third parties. Nothing on this Website should be taken as an offer to sell goods/services.
- If You find any content on the Website to be in any way offensive, obscene, defamatory, racist, harmful, inaccurate, unlawful, illegal or deceptive in any way, please notify us, ensuring to include the subject/title "Offensive Content".
- On receipt of Your complaint we may remove or block access to the content complained of and will investigate whether the content breaches our Content Standards policy.
- Please see our Complaints FAQ for further details of how we will deal with complaints
8. Your Content
- You agree to use the Website in accordance with the following rules. All content submitted by You, including, but not limited to, Your name, biographical information and all other names, likenesses, graphics, advertisements, Website, logos, marks, text, images, photographs, reviews, comments and all other information and material shall be called "Your Content" for short.
- You grant to Easy Internet Services Ltd a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, royalty-free license (including full rights to sub-license) to use Your Content (including, without limit, the right to adapt, alter, amend or change Your content) in any media throughout the world without restriction, and You warrant that any material You submit is Your own work or that You have obtained all necessary rights and permissions of the relevant owner and that You have all relevant rights in Your Content to enable You to grant the rights in this clause.
- You hereby unconditionally and irrevocably waive and agree not to assert any and all moral rights and any other similar rights and all right of publicity and privacy in any country in the world in connection with our exploitation of the rights in Your Content granted here under, to the maximum extent permissible by law.
- Publication of Your Content will be at our sole discretion and we are entitled to make additions or deletions to any such material prior to publication, after publication or to refuse publication.
- You undertake to us that Your Content or its use in accordance with these Terms and Conditions shall not:
- 5.1. infringe copyrights or database rights, trademarks, rights of privacy, publicity or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person or entity;
- 5.2. contain any personal information relating to any persons under 18 unless You are either their parent or legal guardian or have obtained the signature and authority of a parent or legal guardian of any such person permitting You to submit such person's name or other content related to such person;
- 5.3. contain any content that does not meet our Content Standards (see below);
- 5.4. contain any malicious code, such as viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other potentially harmful programs or material; or
- 5.5. violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance, rule or regulation.
- If Your Content contains any material that is not owned by or licensed to You and/or which is subject to third party rights, You are responsible for obtaining, prior to submission of Your Content, all releases, consents and/or licenses necessary to permit use and exploitation of Your Content by us in accordance with these Terms and Conditions without additional compensation.
- Whenever You submit Your Content to the Website, Your Content must comply with our Content Standards. If You do not comply with our Content Standards, we reserve the right to suspend You from using the Website and/or accessing the Members' Areas without notice.
9. Content Standards
- Your Content must:
- 1.1. be accurate where it states facts;
- 1.2. be genuinely held where it states opinions;
- 1.3. be written in English and/or have an accessible English version;
- 1.4. meet the standards of the Advertising Standards Authority;
- 1.5. clearly disclose any trade or professional relationship between You and the goods or services which are the subject of Your Content; and
- 1.6. comply with applicable law in any country in which it is posted.
- Your Content must not:
- 2.1. contain any material which is defamatory of any other person;
- 2.2. contain any material which is obscene or offensive;
- 2.3. Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- 2.4. infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person;
- 2.5. contain misleading or deceptive statements or omissions or misrepresent Your identity or affiliation with any person;
- 2.6. be under construction, in development or not working correctly;
- 2.7. lead to a website which redirects visitors to another website;
- 2.8. be created specifically for search engines or any other such programs;
- 2.9. be created only for displaying Adsense or similar advertisements;
- 2.10. contain a large number of affiliate links;
- 2.11. falsely represent that You are a consumer;
- 2.12. contain any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or other forms of solicitation or advertisement commercial or otherwise;
- 2.13. be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
- 2.14. be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- 2.15. be likely to disrupt our service in any way;
- 2.16. give the impression that they emanate from us where this is not the case; and
- 2.17. advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
10. User Reviews and Comments
- We offer a facility allowing users of the Website to post reviews, comments and other materials in relation to the services that they have received from advertisers on the website, and generally persons and companies in particular industry's. Such reviews and comments shall be referred to as "User Comments".
- User Comments are treated in the same way as Your Content, therefore users that leave comments warrant that their comments are in compliance with Clause 9 and 10 of these terms and conditions.
- By leaving a User Comment, you at all times agree to indemnify Us for all claims brought by a third party against US or our affiliates arising out of or in connection with the breach of any of the these Terms and Conditions, or as a result directly or indirectly related to User Comments.
- In specific, by using the Website, you represent and warrant that:
- 4.1. You own or otherwise control the rights in respect of the User Comments that you post on the Website;
- 4.2. The User Comments do not breach any of the Company's terms and conditions, and other policies in effect from time to time, in particular those at Clause 9 and Clause 10 of these terms and conditions;
- 4.3. at the date of posting the User Comments, such comments are true and accurate;
- 4.4. you shall not intentionally or recklessly post information that could cause injury or offend any person or their business;
- 4.5. you shall not post any comments, information or material that is untrue; malicious; defamatory; obscene; abusive.
- Although We have no obligation to moderate content on this Website, we reserve the right to monitor any information transmitted or received through our Website. We reserve the right to reject, block, suspend or remove User Comments at any time and in our sole discretion. We in no way guarantee that the User Comments or any part of them will be displayed on the Website.
- We also reserve the right to remove User Comments where a complaint has been received, and/or where We believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, or our policies.
11. Comments about You
- User Comments expressed on the Website are those of the contributing user only. These do not represent those of the Company, its management or its employees. The Company is not responsible for and disclaims all liability for content and comments made generally on the Website, and those classed as User Comments and Your Content.
- Should any User Comments be about You, and the User Comment is inaccurate and untrue, you have the right to file a complaint to the Company.
- The Company does not guarantee or warrant that such User Comments shall be removed, but does assure that each matter shall be looked into on a case by case basis.
12. Use of Paid Services
- You agree that any payment made to Easy Internet Services Ltd for Paid Services on Our Website is in accordance with the following rules. All Paid Services subscribed to by You, including, but not limited to, memberships, banner advertisements, featured advertisements, directory submissions, text links, and any other services requiring payment You have subscribed to via Our Website shall be called "Paid Services" or "Paid Service" for short.
- 1.1. You may cancel Paid Services at any time by contacting us, and stopping payment. Your Paid Services will stop as soon as we receive cancellation notice, or notification of a failed payment;
- 1.2. We will suspend or terminate Paid Services which do not meet the Content Standards or do not comply with any other aspect of our Terms and Conditions;
- 1.3. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate Paid Services at our discretion without prior notice;
- 1.4. We may change the prices and/or subscription period of any Paid Services at anytime without prior notice;
- 1.5. We may remove or change any or all aspects of the Paid Services without prior notice;
- 1.6. No refunds will be given for any Paid Services.
- You agree to compensate us and our respective directors, officers, employees, and applicable third parties in full from and against all third party claims, liabilities, losses and expenses (including reasonable legal fees) suffered by such persons arising out of, or related to or which may arise from Your Content, and comments classed as User Comments, and/or any breach by You of any term of these Terms and Conditions.
14. Our Liability
- To the fullest extent permissible by law, we exclude and disclaim all warranties, terms, conditions and representations that might otherwise be implied by law in relation to this Website. In particular we do not represent or warrant that the Website will be error-free, free of viruses or other harmful components, or that defects will be corrected. You must take Your own precautions in this respect.
- We do not accept liability for any failure to maintain the Website and/or late or failed delivery of any Materials.
- We shall not be liable, under these Terms and Conditions for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or otherwise, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
- We shall not be liable to any company listed on the Website against whom a comment or review is made, for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or otherwise, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
- The Materials may contain inaccuracies and typographical errors. We do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of any content on the website
- We shall not be liable for any loss caused as a result of Your actions or inactions based on the materials and content available on this Website. However, nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall affect Your statutory rights, and nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude our liability for:
- death or personal injury arising through negligence;
- fraudulent misrepresentation; and/or
- anything else that cannot be excluded or limited by us under English law.
15. Privacy And Your Personal Data
16. Legal Compliance And Applicable Law
- The English Courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from or related to a visit to this Website. English Law will apply to these terms and conditions.
17. Contact Us
- If You have any concerns or queries about material which appears on our Website or if You have questions about Your use of this Website or these Terms and Conditions please get in touch.